Thursday, November 20, 2014

Emerging Models

I haven't published the last few months as my model selection for the new pieces of Khusters Cav have gone through several tried and failed attempts.

But finally I have chosen my models!  I wanted something themed for the army, something that just screams "Custer" or "American Frontier" while I'm playing.  Below are the models I have picked up to fill in the ranks. 





The army list has also gone through some changes.  Essentially, it breaks down to this:

White Scars:
Chapter Master on bike
Bike Squad (6) w/ 2 Meltaguns
Bike Squad (6) w/ 2 Meltaguns
Bike Squad (6) w/ 2 Meltaguns
Bike Squad (6) w/ 2 Meltaguns
Bike Squad (6) w/ 2 Meltaguns

Tau Firebase Support Cadre:
Riptide w/ Ion Accelerator
XV88 Broadside (3) w/ High Yield Missile Pod and TL Plasma rifle; 6 Missile drones
XV88 Broadside (3) w/ High Yield Missile Pod and TL Plasma rifle; 6 Missile drones

So make them a bit more Tau like, I added weapons.  The bears on all 4 will represent the Shas'vres, and the Bison are the regular broadsides.  I used some spare bits I had picked up from another project, and behold - I have armed bears!



And, of course, I need some stand in drones...


So this is where my army is at for the 2015 Storm of Silence Tourney:

Khuster Models - Assembled, Painted, and Based
Tau Models - Assembled, needs paint and basing
Display Board - (a new one of my own design) Haven't even started...need to get on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment