Sunday, July 28, 2013

A Hitch in the Plan #1

Well, I base coated my last few bitz Friday morning before heading to work.  I used a can of black paint I had from a while ago, and thus began the problem.

When I got home, I worked on the remaining spots for the my first 4 ravenwings.  When I finally got to the bitz I base coated that morning, I found out that the can of paint was older than I thought.  Now all the ones I had planned to work on were fuzzy looking.  To the touch, they felt like sand paper, and when I got them into the light, I realized what a horrible scene it really was.

So now I get to learn how to strip models...or maybe not.  The Khuster Project is almost finished.  I have Sammael, 4 Ravenwings, 3 Speeders, 2 Predators, and a full unit of Scouts with an Aegis Defence Line.  I think that's plenty, considering that I only wanted a small army out of this project.  So once the display board is done, the good models will go on it, while the bad ones go into my bitz box for future use, in case I need fuzzy looking models for some reason.

Anyways, to commemorate the occasion of being 95% done and setting an end goal for the Khuster army, here are some fun pics from the whole thing!









No comments:

Post a Comment