Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Project!

Well, here goes another project idea!

My usual Sunday night group has only three people who attend.  Between us though, and with the new armies for the Escalation League, we've got the majority of the armies for 40k.  Here's how it breaks down:

Me:
Necrons
Dark Angels
Grey Knights (I don't have my army anymore, but I am slowly rebuilding it, so I claim them anyways.)

Other Guy #1:
Imperial Guard
Eldar
Tau Empire
Space Wolves

Other Guy# 2:
Dark Eldar
Tyranids
Oks

Armies we don't have:
Blood Angels
Black Templar
Chaos Demons
Chaos Space Marines
Space Marines
Sisters of Battle

Now I've heard rumors that Space Marines are getting a codex update soon, and with the Khuster project almost done, I need something else to focus on, something that won't change anytime soon.  Rumors aside, I'd be safe to stay away from Space Marines for now.  Black Templar did peak my interest for a bit, but I've been latching onto the Blood Angels the last couple of days.

So I ordered a few spare bits, once I settled on an idea, and when they come in, I will be playing around with the concept for a Spartan Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard army!

Now doesn't that sound fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment